Sunday, January 14, 2007

MY FIRST INTERNET BUSINESS

Most people already heared about making money from the internet. Many of them try and success. Have you try one?. It's true...event without money, expirience and IT knowladge you still can generate a good profit from it.

Ok let me first introduce about my self. My name is Sham and i am 29 years old. I am from Malaysia. I am new with the internet business. I been introduce to the internet business by accident in the end of 2003. I spend a lot of money and times before i can create my first site using free blog site. I spend around RM 1000.00++ to get an information about internet business. I buy plenty of e-book which some e-book was just a trash and useless. I do my own research from the internet.

Do i get any profit from my blog? not at all. In other word ZERO!!.. I hope not yet... This is my false, because i dont use my blog to generate money. What a stupid...I waste my time for about one year before i know that i can generate money from blog.

Until i joint the affiliate program. My profit from affiliate program quite interesting. I joint for free. I make a lot of profit from my first affiliate. Within a few days since i was joint the affiliate program i been paid RM 90.00. Not bad for a newbie like me.

Now i still doing my research about Internet Business. Would you like to know about affiliate program too?. Please visit my blog to get an update about making easy money using internet.

Until the next time...

No comments: