Sunday, February 4, 2007

BUSINESS IDEA

Hi,…In my previous post I promises to list down the idea of starting a new business online. Some need a small budget some other is free to start.

For your information, most of the internet user surfing the internet looking for the information just like you and me. So that mean the best internet business is selling the information to internet user in all around the world.

I know what is in your mind at this point. Are you thinking about what kind of information that you can sell in the internet?. It simple, you can sell any kind of information you know. Ok, I don’t wan to waste your time. Here I list some of the idea that can help you to build your own online business.

CELLPHONE

1. Guide how to repair your phone
2. How to choose the right cell phone

COMPUTER

1. Guide how to repair your computer
2. Hardware guide
3. How to reformat your hard disk

HOUSE

1. How to decorate your garden
2. How to fix your kitchen etc
3. How to cook

SPORT

1. How to play tennis
2. How to play golf
3. How to play football

HOBBY

1. Change your hobby into money
2. Selling you hobby

There is a lot more ideas that you can think about. I hope this information is useful. Thanks for reading see you in my next post. Hope to hear your feed back. Please leave your comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory